Stop Motion Animation Sound FX - 2,200 included in ikit - ready to use
2,200 SOUND EFFECTS FOR STOP MOTION
Animation software is not much good without Animation Sound Effects unless you want to make silent movies that is.? iKITMovie has a 2,200 sound fx, and music tracks to ensure that you never run out of stop motion ideas.
Our stop motion software has lots of different animal sounds such as horses, cats, dogs, wild animals, farm animals for you to use as part of our Animation Sound Effects. Looking for that perfect gunshot sound or explosion sound effect? Then you will find them all here in iKITMovie.
- All sounds are categorized alphabetically
- Sounds are alphabetically listed in each category
- Search feature helps you find the right sound
- Sounds that have been used are marked !
- Preview sounds before dropping to the timeline
- Add more sounds and music to the library
Multi-layer any number of Animation Sound Effects & Music..
Add your own Sound FX to the Library
If you want to add sounds to the existing Animation Sound Effects library then just click on the large blue and white plus symbol. You will be then prompted to add an mp3 or wav audio file. For best results you should use mp3 128 kbps stereo audio tracks. They have the optimum quality and are smaller for storing on disk. You cannot add audio tracks directly from an audio CD. If you do want to add audio from an audio CD then you must first convert them to either wav or mp3 format. This can easily be done with free software audio editing software such as Audacity or Audigy. Once the file has been converted to an mp3 you then go ahead and simply add it to the library for use in your current and future animation projects. All the included sound fx and music tracks that come with iKITMovie animation software are licensed and royalty free for use within animation projects created by your for non commercial purposes.
The sounds cannot be separated out and sold or used commercially outside of iKITMovie. See the licensing agreement for further details.
Just A Very Short example of some of the 2,200+ Sound Effects included in iKITMovie
List of Categories included in iKITMovie
- Air & Air Valves, Airplanes, Airport Ambiences, Animals
- Animals, Arrows, Automobiles, Axes
- Balloons, Bells, Bicycles, Birds, Boats, Bodyfalls & Bone Breaks, Boxes, Buses
- Cameras, Canoes, Cards, Cartoon Sounds, Cases, Cash Registers & Casino Sounds ,Chainsaws, City Ambiences, Clocks, Coins, Construction, Plastic & Styrofoam Containers, Country Ambiences, Ceiling & Wood Cracks, Crashes, Wooden Crates , Crowd Sounds,
- Debris, Dentist Sounds, Deposit Boxes, Doors ,Doors, Drops,
- Earthquakes, Electrical Panels & Electricity, Elevators, Exercise Equipment, Explosions, Fair Ambiences
- Farm Tractors, Fire Sounds & Equipment, Fireworks, Flags, Flame Throwers, Footsteps
- Forest Ambiences
- Burning Fuses, Gas Station Sounds, Gavels, Geiger Counters, Glass Sounds, Golf Carts, Gun Sounds
- Handcuffs, Heartbeats ,
- Helicopters, Horror & Vampires, Hospital Sounds, Household Sounds
- Household Sounds, Human Sounds
- Ice, Impacts, Industry Sounds, Insects
- Jet Packs, Jet Skis, Jukeboxes, Jungle Ambiences
- Ladders, Lighters, Lipstick Tubes, Locks, Manhole Covers
- Marsh Ambiences, Matches, Microphones, Military Sounds, Morse Code, Motors
- Motorcycles, Mountain Ambiences, Music, Newspaper Boxes, Office Sounds
- Office Sounds, Parades, Pinball, Police Station Sounds, Popcorn Makers, Film & Slide Projectors, Radar Sweeps, Radio Sounds, Restaurant Ambiences, Robot Motors, Rock Falls, Roller Coasters, Room Tones, Safes & Vaults, School Ambiences, Sci Fi Sounds, Sculls, Servo Movements
- Sirens, Snowmobiles, Sports, Stereo Equipment, Stock Exchange Ambiences, Street Sweepers, Suits of Armour, Swimming, Swishes, Swords & Sword Fights, Tape Cueing, Telemetry, Telephones
- Teletype Machines, Toboggans, Tombstones, Toys, Traffic Ambiences, Trains, Trains, Tree Falls, Trucks, Turnstiles
- Velcro, Vending Machines, Video Cassette Recorders, Volcanos, Wagons, Walkie Talkies, Water Sounds, Weather, Wheelchairs, Whips, Whistles, Whooshes, Zippers
So how do I add sound fx to my animations?
When you have taken all you snapshots or imported images you will now want to bring the movie to life by adding sounds.
The screenshot below shows the timeline of the images you have taken without sounds ,music or voice added as yet.
You can choose the sound you want to add by auditioning the sounds in the Sound & Music databank. Double click on the sound to hear it. You can see a list of the 2,200 free sound effects included on the listings page.
If you can’t find the sound you are looking for try typing in a keyword to the search box under the Sound & Music databank listing.
For example lets say we want to add footstep walking sounds. So we type in “walk” in to the search box and click on the magnifying glass symbol.
The search facility will highlight the sounds matching the keyword “walk” in the listing. So now scroll up and down to see the sounds relating to that keyword. They will be highlighted in red likes the screenshot shown below.
Once you are happy with the sound you have found you simply drag and drop it onto the timeline where you wish the sound to start.
Where the sound starts playing in time with the images is indicated with a musical symbol on that frame as shown above.